Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take appropriate X-rays
- Comprehensive exam, including oral cancer screening, periodontal evaluation, check exisitng fillings, bite analysis & check for decay.
- Dental Cleaning will also be completed
- Dr Barnes will then review and discuss any dental needs you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Dental records from a previous office
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing for your first dental visit plan on being here for 1 1/2 hr. This time includes your paperwork, a short intake interview and review of your paper work and then about 1 hr with Dr Barnes and his assistant. We look forward to meeting you.