Seattle Dental Associates Offers Botox / Xeomin Injections
Cosmetic Dentists Dr. Baker & Dr. Phan Now Offering Botox / Xeomin
Doctors have been using Botox / Xeomin injections for years to successfully treat wrinkles and facial creases. In addition to using Botox / Xeomin to fight the signs of aging, doctors can also fight against orofacial pain, providing Botox / Xeomin for migraines, tension headaches, and more. In fact, the applications for Botox / Xeomin are so varied that doctors are using Botox / Xeomin injections in armpits as well as Botox / Xeomin injections for TMJ and jaw pain.
The team at Seattle Dental Associates offers the highest quality of professional care in a modern, relaxing, and comfortable setting in the Medical Dental Building located in downtown Seattle. We are excited to offer Botox / Xeomin as part of innovative, cutting-edge patient treatment. If you’ve been asking yourself, “Who offers Botox / Xeomin injections near Seattle?” contact us to learn more.
What Do Botox / Xeomin Injections Help With?
Botox / Xeomin has many applications, and the professionals who can give Botox / Xeomin injections range from podiatrists to plastic surgeons to dentists. The list of uses for Botox / Xeomin is long and includes:
- Headache and migraine prevention: Botox / Xeomin injections for migraines are administered in different spots on the head and neck.
- Relief from symptoms associated with TMJ and jaw tension: Botox / Xeomin is injected into the jaw muscles to relieve pain and tension.
- Trigger point therapy: Trigger point injections with Botox / Xeomin alleviate pain and improve quality of life.
- Combating the signs of aging by minimizing wrinkles and lines: When you see Botox / Xeomin before-and-after pictures, you’ll be amazed at the natural results it provides for:
- Vertical lines around the lips
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Horizontal forehead creases
- Treatment of overactive bladder: Injected directly into the bladder muscle, Botox / Xeomin reduces overactive bladder symptoms.
- Prevention of excessive sweating: Botox / Xeomin injections in armpits block the nerves from reaching the sweat glands. In this way, the production of perspiration is inhibited.
- Correction of crossed eyes: Botox / Xeomin injected directly into the eye muscle alters the position of the eye, providing visible improvement in as little as 24 hours.
- Relief of severe neck pain: When injected into the affected muscles, Botox / Xeomin treats neck pain due to cervical dystonia and whiplash.
What Are the Benefits of Botox / Xeomin?
- Quick in-office treatment
- Begin to notice results in as little as 48-72 hours*
- Minimal downtime
- Delivers predictable and subtle results
- An established track record that is backed by over 16 years of published studies
- Safety and efficacy of Botox / Xeomin described in more the 528 peer-reviewed articles in scientific and medical journals
*results may vary
What Is Botox / Xeomin? How Long Does Botox / Xeomin Last?
Botox / Xeomin is made from botulin toxin A, a neurotoxin collected from bacteria called clostridium botulinum. Once injected, the botulin toxin A attaches to the nerves of the muscles and prevents the contraction of the muscle fibers on average for 3-6 months*. What is in Botox / Xeomin? Ingredients include not only the neurotoxin but also Albumin Human, a protein found in plasma, and sodium chloride, a preservative. How long does Botox / Xeomin last? It depends on the way it’s used. Some treatments, like trigger point injections, can provide results that last for months.
Common Myths About Botox / Xeomin
- Botulin toxin A can give you botulism.
- FALSE – botulin toxin A is a purified and diluted substance that will not give you botulism when given in a medical setting.
- You will lose sensation in the treated areas.
- FALSE – Botox / Xeomin only affects the contraction of the muscles and not the sensation.
- It will freeze your facial expressions.
- FALSE – Botox / Xeomin only releases the contraction of your muscle. If given in the proper doses, Botox / Xeomin will not freeze your facial expression.
Trust Seattle Dental Associates for Botox / Xeomin in Seattle
Our practice offers an advanced approach to dentistry, providing a relaxing experience and thorough treatments. We offer routine care, such as family dentistry, but we also provide cutting-edge treatments like Botox / Xeomin. Although Botox / Xeomin has many different uses, as a cosmetic dentist, Seattle Dental Associates focuses on the applications of Botox / Xeomin relevant to the face, head, and neck.
Fighting Headaches and Migraines with Botox / Xeomin
Did you know that Botox / Xeomin prevents on average 8 to 9 headache days and migraine/probable migraine days a month? 3.3 million U.S. adults have chronic migraines. Chronic migraines are defined as having 15 or more headache days per month and each lasting four hours or more. Since its FDA approval in 2011, 2 million Botox / Xeomin treatments have been given to more than 500,000 people with chronic migraines.
With Botox / Xeomin, the first FDA-approved preventative chronic migraine treatment, you can prevent headaches and migraines before they even start. All it takes is a single session in our office once every 12 weeks. The injections are done with very small, fine needles and injected into shallow muscles just beneath the skin. The injections only take about 15 minutes and there is no downtime associated with this treatment.
Relieving Jaw Tension and TMJ Symptoms with Botox / Xeomin
Have you suffered from jaw pain and TMJ for years with no relief? Tired of keeping track of a bite guard to manage your symptoms? Then Botox / Xeomin might be a treatment option to help relieve jaw tension and manage symptoms of TMJ. Patients love it because it is a way to provide relief for their pain.
When injected into the facial muscles afflicted with soreness and discomfort, Botox / Xeomin relieves the pain and tension for most patients. The injections also often eliminate headaches resulting from teeth grinding and severe stress and may also even minimize jaw lock. Using Botox / Xeomin for TMJ disorder and jaw tension is usually quick, straightforward, and effective with most patients experiencing noticeable improvement within one to two days of their treatment, although relief can take up to a week.
Trigger Point Therapy with Botox / Xeomin
Did you know that muscles in your head and neck can cause headaches or even pain in your teeth? A trigger point is a knot or tight band in your muscle that forms when your muscle fails to contract. Over time, this knot can trap or irritate surrounding nerves. This can cause pain in the nerve itself or cause referred pain (pain felt in another part of the body). Trigger point therapy with Botox / Xeomin is an effective treatment that can reduce pain for months at a time.
Combating the Signs of Aging with Botox / Xeomin
The most well-known use of Botox / Xeomin is to reduce the signs of aging by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles on the face. It works by temporarily blocking the signals from the nerves to the muscles so that the muscle contractions are reduced or eliminated, which allows the wrinkles to relax and soften. This also helps new wrinkles and lines from forming on the face. It is most commonly used to treat forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines between the eyes. There’s also the Botox / Xeomin lip flip, which relaxes the muscles around the mouth. When injected correctly, Botox® allows you to showcase your facial expression normally while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Botox® Appointment
For dental treatments including Invisalign®, family dentistry, emergency dentistry, dental sleep medicine, and Botox®, Seattle, WA residents trust Seattle Dental Associates. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Seattle near Amazon and Nordstrom in the Medical Dental Building. Affordable 0% interest financing is available through CareCredit.
For over 13 years, we’ve provided high-quality dental care in a modern and comfortable environment. Contact us to schedule your appointment with the team at Seattle Dental Associates.
Accepted In-Network Dental Insurances
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 9 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections