Delta Dental Dentist in Downtown Seattle
Preferred Provider for Delta Dental Insurance
LOCATED ONLY BLOCKS AWAY FROM AMAZON’S CAMPUS
SEATTLE MET TOP DENTISTS SINCE 2013
Seattle Dental Associates is a preferred provider in the Delta Dental network and is accepting new Delta Dental patients at this time.
As the largest system in the U.S., Delta Dental offers a selection of dental coverage plans that include top Seattle dentists like Dr. Theron Baker and Dr. Dexter Barnes.
As an in-network Delta Dental provider in downtown Seattle covered dental services will be billed and paid according to your individual Delta Dental provider plan. Our financial coordinator is happy to file your claims with Delta Dental on your behalf and will work closely with them and you to make sure you make the best use of your coverage benefits.
Call our experienced dental team at 206.343.8774 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Seattle near Amazon in the Medical Dental Building.
We welcome and treat patients of all ages which means your entire family can get all their dental needs treated in a single location. Seattle Dental Associates also offers modern, technologically advanced dental care in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We truly care about our patients and performs only the most thorough and comprehensive services available. FREE teeth whitening is available for new patients!
Dental Treatments Offered:
- Dental Exams & Teeth Cleanings
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Crown Restorations
- Family Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene / Periodontal Care
- ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Simple Tooth Extractions
- Invisalign® TEEN™
- Botox® Injections
GET EXCEPTIONAL, PERSONALIZED DENTAL CARE AT THE OFFICE OF SEATTLE DENTAL ASSOCIATES
When you visit our downtown Seattle dental practice, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Convenient hours
- Technologically advanced dental care
- Friendly, relaxing atmosphere
- Highly-rated experienced dental team
- Most comfortable and efficient dental treatments
- Blankets and pillows provided during treatment
- Free teeth whitening for new patients
- Validated parking at Pacific Place
- Located near Amazon, Westlake Center, Escala, and Nordstrom corporate headquarters
- We are a very short walk from Westlake Ave and Olive Way Light rail stop.
Our financial coordinator will file your Delta claims and pre-determinations with Delta Dental on your behalf and will work closely with them and you to make sure you are able to maximize your Delta coverage benefits.
Why Choose a Seattle Delta Dental Dentist?
As a preferred Delta Dental | WDS dentist in downtown Seattle, we are here to assist you in your dental care, estimating the portion of the cost of your dental treatments and billing your dental plan accordingly.
- In-network dentists result in lower out of pocket costs than non-participating Delta Dental dentists
- No claim forms to complete and submit because we submit the claims directly on your behalf
- We have agreed to never bill more than our contracted fee with Delta Dental | WDS for any of your dental treatments
- We cannot and will not charge you additional fees for treatments as a result of unbundling services that are typically included in the cost of a treatment
- As an in-network dentist, we have to meet Delta Dental | WDS insurances specific standards for cleanliness and safety
What Type of Dental Treatments are Covered by My Insurance?
The team at the office of Seattle Dental Associates is happy to answer any questions you have about your dental plan coverage. You can also determine which treatments are covered under your specific insurance plan by logging into your subscriber connection account. Different plans have different levels of coverage so it is important to ask upfront about what is covered by your exact dental plan.
How Often Should I Schedule a Check-Up & Teeth Cleaning?
We recommend scheduling teeth exams and cleanings twice per year. Most insurance plans will cover these appointments completely or only cost you an inexpensive co-pay at the time of treatment. Check your Delta Dental insurance dental coverage by signing into your MySmile account.
Do I Need an Estimate Before Having Dental Treatment Done?
If you are receiving extensive dental care, we can complete and submit a request for an estimate called a “confirmation of treatment and costs.” This allows you to know in advance which procedures may be covered, the amount Delta Dental | WDS may pay towards your procedure, and your estimated financial responsibility. Please note that a confirmation of treatment and costs is not a guarantee of payment.
Book your new patient appointment!
Keep your teeth and gums healthy with regular dental appointments.
Accepted In-Network Dental Insurances
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 9 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections